It takes several years, or even decades, for a company to create efficient an reliable development workflows. The reason for this is that creative ideas need creative implementations, and creative implementations need experienced developers with a deep understanding of the target platforms. A failure in this process results in products of significantly lower quality, delays during development or, at worse, companies being unable to deliver.
By working together, we assist companies with confidence during all the phases of development, providing them experience and ensuring that everything remains under control. Going straight to the point, we do:
- Creative Planning: We work closely with the design team, helping them plan how their creative output can be best adapted to the constraints of the target platform.
- Program Planning: Then, we work with the programming team to arrange the details on how the design will be implemented as code.
- Art Planning: We make sure that artists are fully aware of the limitations of the target platform, and create an ideal workflow and tools for them to work optimally.
- Development Support: Since in this industry every project is different, problems during development will always arise. We make sure they are solved efficiently so the project is not delayed.
- Wrap-Up Support: Project planning is not perfect, and even with strict quality assurance (QA), small issues may still accumulate towards the end of a project. We ensure our availability and helping hand during this critical moment, so our clients can meet their goals and compromises.
Several times, new clients arrive to us on the verge of disaster, when a project is already on fire and things don’t work the way they should. In such cases, we give it our all to help out and bring everything to a happy ending. No matter the tools or technology used for the project, we adapt to everything.
Still, despite our high success as project fire-fighters, we always advise our clients to not abuse this service, and instead work with us from the beginning of the projects.
We enjoy peeking at other people’s source code, so we are skilled at carrying out ports of existing games for different platforms. Even without source code, our technology is so flexible that it allows us to re-create any game in a short amount of time, given we are provided with the original assets.
In many cases, our clients ask us to develop an entire project instead of just assisting them. Depending on the scope, we carry out the full development in-house or work with the a selected partner from a list of trusted companies that provide us the needed resources for this (usually aritsts). Again, we always ensure that every aspect of the game is carried out with the top quality standards, and always deliver on time.